Mike Rolison, known as “Roli” at the racetrack, has built a career coaching some of the best kart racers in the country. Over the past decade, Mike has helped 100’s of drivers and mechanics improve their craft. Mike brings world class driving and coaching experience to every racer he works with.
Coach/Tuner Mike Rolison began as a driver instructor in 1998. Since that time, he has developed numerous champions, including:
Driver Coaching Highlights
- 2012 – A year with many victories and new championship titles for several RPG drivers. We will compile a list of results and post them here soon.
- 2011 – Derek Wang – 2nd place in DD2 Senior at 2011 USA Grandnationals
- 2011 – Derek Wang – Team USA Driver for 2011 Rotax World Finals
- 2010 – Derek Wang – United States Rotax Grand National DD2 Second Place Finisher.
- 2010 – Derek Wang – Rotax Pan American Challenge DD2 Champion.
- 2010 – Derek Wang – Rotax Grand Finals Team USA member – Italy
- 2010 – Mike Daniel – Rotax Pan American Challenge Masters Champion
- 2010 – Mike Daniel – Gatorz Challenge of the Americas Masters Champion
- 2010 – Mike Daniel – Rotax Grand Finals Team USA member – Italy
Mike Rolison is also an accomplished driver himself with multiple national championships to his credit.
- 2006 United States Rotax Max Grand National Championship.
- 2006 Rotax Max world finals – Portugal 15th place
- 2005 Northwest Rotax Max Regional Championship
- 2002 SKUSA Pro Moto Tour Race Winner – 125cc shifter
- 2001 WKA Formula Y And HPV Grand National Championships
- 2000 IKF Grand National Championships in 3 classes and a Screaming Eagle
- 1997 WKA Formula Y Constructors Cup Race Winner